Have you opted in to receive notifications about opportunities with the Omicron Delta Chapter? If not - here is how you do it:
Becoming a Volunteer
Viewing current opportunities
- If you would like to be a volunteer, please follow these instructions.
- Go the chapter’s web page: https://omicrondelta.sigmanursing.org/home
- Across the top of the page is a list of tabs. Select Volunteer.
- If you click on Volunteer - the second item on the drop down menu is "volunteer profile”.
- Click on volunteer profile and complete the questions on the page.
- Under the purple tabs across the top you will see a question that says “Invite me to volunteer when opportunities match my experience?” If it has “no” listed then click on “no” and it will change to a “yes”.
- From there you can choose any areas that may interest you but specifically “chapter volunteering” will identify you as being interested in Omicron Delta specific opportunities.
- If you look at the top of this page you can click on the “volunteer” tab at the top and select “Sigma Volunteering"
- When you get to that page select "Browse Open Opportunities".
- If you click on that box - it will bring up all opportunities. If you select the Filter option - go to Groups.
- On Groups, select Omicron Delta and hit "apply".
- Now you will be able to see all of the opportunities directly related to our chapter.
If you have any trouble with the Volunteer System, please e-mail our chapter administrator who can help you. Thanks! e-mail: email@example.com