Have you opted in to receive notifications about opportunities with the Omicron Delta Chapter? If not - here is how you do it:
Becoming a Volunteer
Viewing current opportunities
- If you would like to be a volunteer, please follow these instructions.
- Go the chapter’s web page: http://omicrondelta.nursingsociety.org/home
- Log in and you will see a yellow box in the top right hand corner that has a triangle on it. Click on the triangle.
- Then click on “Profile”.
- Under “my profile” – click on the blue triangle and select “volunteer profile”.
- Under the purple menu bar there is a question that says “Invite me to volunteer when opportunities match my experience?” If it has “no” listed then click on “no” and it will change to a blue “yes”.
- Next, click on the yellow box next to “Volunteer Interests”.
- From there you can choose any areas that may interest you but specifically “chapter volunteering” will identify you as being interested in Omicron Delta specific opportunities.
- Further down this page you will see opportunities that match your profile and you can “apply today” to any that you would like to be considered for.
- If you look at the top of this page you can click on the “volunteer” tab at the top and select “Volunteer Opportunities”.
- Near the top left hand side of the page you will see a yellow “filter” box.
- If you click on that box - under “communities” you can select “Omicron Delta” and then click on “Apply Filter”. This will allow you to see everything that our chapter currently has available.
- Here is a short 2 minute video if you have any questions! Opting in to Volunteer!
If you have any trouble with the Volunteer System, please e-mail our chapter administrator who can help you. Thanks! e-mail: email@example.com