On occasion we see one of our members taken off of our active member list. Sigma does send out reminders when your membership is due for renewal but we all know that emails and mail can get lost or forgotten. Luckily, Sigma has created an online renewal system that allows members to renew their membership quickly so they can get back to enjoying the benefits of membership in Sigma Theta Tau International.
- Access to the online Virginia Henderson Global Nursing E-Repository - full text articles for nursing research and evidence-based practice materials.
- Professional Development Scholarships so you can attend that nursing conference that you have been wanting to go to!
- $350 in free CNE courses - over 25 choices!
- Networking on The Circle - Sigma's online professional networking site where you can connect with nursing professionals in areas that you are most interested in!
- Discounts on Mercer U.S. Consumer liability insurance and Wiley publishing products.
- Career resources through the Career Central which provides tools and resources to help you with your career path including career advisors, mentors and a job board.
Renewing your Sigma membership is so easy! If you need to renew your membership - use the link below. It will ask you to log in using your email for your account log in and your member number as your password. If you have any trouble - just let us know! firstname.lastname@example.org RENEW MY SIGMA MEMBERSHIP
Hardship Membership Renewal:
In the event that a current member is not able to pay their dues and contacts Sigma or Omicron Delta requesting assistance, the following Hardship Policy is available. A Hardship award may be given to any member once in his/her lifetime. The member who is requesting assistance must fill out a Hardship request form, and the Executive Director will present all applications to the Board for approval. Nine Hardship awards may be given on an annual basis and will be considered in a first come/first serve order. For more information regarding a Hardship Membership Renewal - please contact the chapter at: email@example.com
HARDSHIP AWARD APPLICATION